Thursday, November 24, 2022

Book Review: Sitting Pretty by Kameron Claire

Sitting PrettySitting Pretty by Kameron Claire
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One thing I can always count on when reading a Kameron Claire book: it will be a great short read. I absolutely love reading her books because they are good for those times I can read but don’t have a lot of time in the sitting. I usually can finish one of her books in one short sitting, two max. There are always good well-developed characters and some insta-love. Lucas is a personal trainer at a lush gym. He also offered some “off the clock personal time” for some clients. Aila is a fashion youtuber and runs an online plus-size boutique. She is new in town and trying out the gyms in the area. Lucas has insta-lust as soon as he sees her. However, Aila is skeptical; she’s seen those curvy fetish men before. The two try to overcome what they see as obstacles in their could-be relationship. I love Aila! The confidence she has in herself is inspiring.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment