Saturday, November 26, 2022

Book Review: Promised Love by Vikki Jay

Promised LovePromised Love by Vikki Jay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lukas always had a mysterious vibe in the Teager Brothers’ books. You could easily tell when reading those that he had some secrets and I am so glad that Vikki waited until this book to unleash them all. Lukas definitely deserved his own book instead of just being “Zane’s best friend”.

Lukas and Autumn’s story started off unconventionally. As in an unconventional reasoning for an arranged marriage (it was refreshing for it to be a different reason than every other arranged marriage book I had read). They got married when Autumn was just eighteen and knew their marriage had an expiration date. It was so enjoyable watching these two as they dealt with their emotions and the fact they were falling in love with each other. Could Lukas move past his past to claim an incredible future?

I love the characters, as well as some of the side characters. I feel like Autumn has just always been here. I love this world so much! This is another amazing read!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment