Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Book Review: High Stakes by Freya Barker

High Stakes (High Mountain Trackers Book 2)High Stakes by Freya Barker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the second book in the High Mountain Trackers series. I personally liked this story a lot better than the first (and that’s saying something because I liked the first one a lot). There was just something about Nella and Fletch’s story that drew me in from the beginning and kept me entranced the entire book. I loved Nella’s knack for always getting herself into dangerous situations and needing Fletch to come save her. The added suspense of “Where is Pippa (Nella’s sister)?” and “Who is involved in this mystery?” were just icing on the cake. A good love story and a good mystery? This book checked off both boxes. I loved seeing the characters from Book 1 in this book and can’t wait for the rest of the Trackers to get their stories.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment