Saturday, March 5, 2022

Book Review: My Wife's Secrets by Wendy Owens

My Wife's Secrets (My Husband's Fiancée #2)My Wife's Secrets by Wendy Owens
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book two of a psychological thriller duet. If you haven’t read the first book, stop reading this review since some things from book 1 will be spoiled.

This book is told from Nathan’s point of view rather than Liz’s. As seen in the end of the first book, Liz is being released from prison based on new evidence showing another person’s DNA on the murder weapon. Liz is still suspicious of Evelyn especially after Evelyn confessed to her in book 1 that she killed the mistress. But, it wasn’t Evelyn’s DNA found, but someone else’s. Nathan becomes suspicious of his new wife after he finds some troubling information. Are his suspicions warranted? Who does the mystery DNA belong to? {I’m not telling… You need to read for yourself to find out}

This was a fabulous ending to the story. All of my questions were answered and the book took some sharp turns sometimes that threw all my guesses out the window.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment