Monday, March 7, 2022

Book Review: Cassio by Eva Winners

Belles & Mobsters: CassioBelles & Mobsters: Cassio by Eva Winners
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been a fan of this series since Book 1. I loved the first two and this one was no exception. Cassio and Aine’s story began when she was just a teen. Years later, Cassio and Aine cross paths once again and he decides she must be his. She doesn’t remember the past where she first met him.

Their current story is filled with secrets and revenge. While the whole “Belles” concept is dark to begin with, this book goes a little darker. There are periods of this book that align with events from the previous books. However, you can read this one without reading the other two first (but, I suggest reading them just because they are just good).

I love Aine as the female lead. She is fierce and independent. She is the perfect woman to keep Cassio in line. I hope the resolution to Margaret’s story is addressed in one of the next books.

I am already excited for the next book in the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment