Monday, March 7, 2022

Book Review: Mine by Rachael Tamayo

Mine (A Deadly Sins Novel Book 3)Mine by Rachael Tamayo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was one amazing psychological thriller. It is separated into three parts. Part 1 is kind of slow but it is all relevant to parts 2 and 3. Justin Gray is a divorced business owner with a teenage daughter. His marriage ended after he found out about his wife’s activities. His brother (and business partner) takes him to Vegas for his birthday where he gets wasted and wakes up with a much younger blonde stranger. A stranger that reveals they’re married. I can’t say much about parts 2 and 3 because that’s where all the good stuff happens. This story took so many sharp turns that I was getting whiplash from them. But, boy was it fun. My mind was completely blown by each new twist. This is my first read by Rachael Tamayo and if their other books are this good, I’m going to need to start binge reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment