Sunday, June 12, 2022

Book Review: Marrying Hope by Vikki Jay

Marrying Hope (The Teager Family, #3)Marrying Hope by Vikki Jay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Of the first three Teager Family books, this is my favorite. I immediately connected with Zach and Hope. I was immediately invested in their stories - apart and together. When Zach sees Ray, he feels connected to the young boy and wants to be a male figure in his life much like Beast was for the Teager brothers. Zach is convinced he can’t be faithful to one woman so he’s definitely not looking for a relationship even if he is drawn to Ray’s mother, Hope. Then a series of events happen to Hope and Zach steps in to help her out. Eventually the help he gives becomes a contract marriage.

Reading about Hope and Zach as their relationship develops and becomes complex was some of the best and worst parts of the book. One minute you were cheering for them to just make it official and the next you wanted them apart. I loved the addition of Gigi (Hope’s mom). She is an amazing addition to the story. I also enjoyed the appearance of the previous characters as they added to the continuing Teager family story.

I’m now anticipating Zane’s story as this book ended with a bombshell announcement from him.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment