Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Book Review: The Secrets Next Door by Sally Royer-Derr

The Secrets Next DoorThe Secrets Next Door by Sally Royer-Derr
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG! I loved this book! To be fair, I have always been a mystery/thriller type of girl (Nancy Drew was my first books read and ironically, Nancy Drew is mentioned in this book) so I’m always down for a good mystery and thriller read.

There’s several players in this book and they all somehow intertwine together. First we have twins Tabitha and Talia. Then we have Tabitha’s husband, Grant and they have a young son. Talia is married to Zach who is also a childhood friend of the twins. We also have a new neighbor, Anne.

The beginning starts with an incident occurring that doesn’t make sense right away. But, you know it’s important somehow. The first few chapters after are kind of slow but after that - it’s fast paced and intriguing. Everytime I thought I knew who to suspect, I began to second guess myself. Everytime I thought I knew what happened, I later found out I was wrong.

This book was simply amazing and I’m thankful for Netgalley providing me a copy to read for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment