Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Book Review: Back Against the Wall by Marie James

 

 
 

Back Against the Wall (Lindell #1)

Back Against the Wall by Marie James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book in the Lindell series. After the prequel, I was excited for the series to begin. This book did not disappoint.

Chase Woodson and Madison Kelly both grew up in Lindell. They had a falling out of sorts when they were younger and neither wanted anything to do with the other. However, both needed something from the other at the present moment. Cue the close proximity…

Both characters were well developed and I enjoyed being back in Lindell. I loved Madison’s relationship with Chase’s twin boys. They definitely needed a good female role model because their mother was definitely not one. I enjoyed watching the relationship grow and blossom. I can’t wait for the next book in the series.


View all my reviews

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment