Sunday, July 22, 2018

Book Review: Promise by T.K. Leigh

Promise: A Redemption Series ProloguePromise: A Redemption Series Prologue by T.K. Leigh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was intrigued by Brooklyn and Drew in T.K.’s book, Writing Mr. Right. So, I was excited to learn that she was giving them their own story. Not just one book, but two plus a prequel!

Promise is the prequel to Brooklyn and Drew’s story. The events take place when they are teens/young adults and explains the past these two characters have. After reading this novella, I am excited and eager to get into reading the duet that tells their current story. I already have feelings about them just from this read.

If your next read is going to be Commitment, the first book in the Redemption Series, then please pick up Promise first! This backstory is amazing!

Find all my reviews and more on Book Worms and Couch Potatoes



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment