Monday, July 30, 2018

Book Review: Commitment by T.K. Leigh

Commitment (Redemption, # 1)Commitment by T.K. Leigh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Commitment is the first book of the Redemption Duet featuring Drew and Brooklyn. We first met Drew and Brooklyn in Writing Mr. Right and then in their extended prologue/prequel, Promise. This book broke my heart… over and over and over again. Every time you think you you’re getting the payoff you’re wanting, you get thrown in the opposite direction. The cliffhanger left me wanting the second book right now to see what happens next!

I love Drew’s Aunt GiGi just as much in this book as I did in Writing Mr. Right (WMR). I also enjoyed the update and appearances of Molly and Noah, the mains from WMR. There are new characters that add to the story.

Find all my reviews and more on Book Worms and Couch Potatoes



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment