Thursday, April 20, 2023

Book Review: Tapped by the Rockstar by Christina Hovland

Tapped by the Rockstar (Mile High Rocked #4)Tapped by the Rockstar by Christina Hovland
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book 4 in a rockstar band series. I have not read the first 3 but I didn’t have problems navigating this one. You were given enough info to know who the rest of the characters were from the previous books. I will definitely be reading the first 3 when I have a chance.

Tanner is the tongue tied drummer of the popular band, Dimelight. Samantha is the activities director at a retirement village. However, she had one social media moment years ago that left her embarrassed and horrified. The two are set up by Babushka and her friends, the Purple Peonies. {For the record, Babushka and the Purple Peonies are my absolute favorite}

This was a good book with the right amount of steam, humor, and sweetness.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment