Monday, February 6, 2023

Book Review: Keep This Promise by Corinne Michaels

Keep This Promise (Rose Canyon, #3)Keep This Promise by Corinne Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the third and final book in the Rose Canyon series. You do not need to read the first two to understand this one, but they’re both good so I recommend them anyway. There’s also a continuing storyline that connects all three but enough is explained in this one to understand it.

I was emotional during Spencer and Brielle’s story, had my heart broken and pieced back together during Emmett and Blakely’s story so I imagined I’d have much of the same during this one. However, this one took me on a completely different roller coaster ride.

This book begins a little before the last book ends. However, those added chapters lead up to the end of Book 2 and are told from Sophie’s POV. I loved Holden, Sophie, and Eden. Also, Mama James is one of my favorite characters in this book; I love her sass. As for the villain in this book? I knew something was a little “off” about them but couldn’t put my finger on it. But, then the reveal that they were the bad guy in the story… it solidified that my gut instinct was right.

There is a new series coming as a tie in to this one. I’m not sure if my heart is ready for that one yet… Only time will tell.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment