Thursday, July 7, 2022

Book Review: Help Me Remember by Corinne Michaels

Help Me Remember (Rose Canyon, #1)Help Me Remember by Corinne Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I knew this was going to be a good book from the blurb. But holy smokes, it turned out to be AMAZING!

Brielle wakes up in a hospital with family and friends by her side – with the exception of her brother. She learns she has been injured and her brother killed and she has no memory of any of it. Her last memories are from 3 years ago. Everyone around her knows her life - or parts of it - but have been asked not to reveal the memories to her in fear it will jeopardize the case.

Brielle asks one of her brother’s best friends, Spencer, to help her as she tries to learn what happened the past three years. Did we mention that Spencer was the one she always had a crush on? Spencer has his own motives for Brielle to learn her past.

I absolutely loved Spencer and Brielle! I think I am really going to enjoy this series!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment