Thursday, May 8, 2014

Attention: Important! Please Read!

I have been trying my best to keep up with my ARCs. However, this month will not be the month I catch up or can even guarantee that I will get one read, much less all the ones still on my TBR list. I am in my last couple of weeks of my bachelors degree. I realize I made a commitment to read/review/promote these books. And I will, just will not be until next month. My education does, and will always, come first. Before I could usually get a book or two read every week. However, this final class I am in is grueling and demanding.

I have been trying to keep up with the emails and this blog. But, its just not possible right now. I will be back on June 1st (my class ends on 5/26). This class marks the end of this step in my journey to becoming a psychologist. I will not be going back to school until September.

I have not been signing up for ARCs lately UNLESS I am on that author's street team or I have already read/reviewed previous books of the series.

I hope that all followers and authors understand the spot I am in. I will see you all on June 1st (more frequently) and will be reading all the ARCs I currently have on my TBR list.

No comments:

Post a Comment